Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mickey said he was going to write a book about his life and I didn't think that much of it. Well, I was in for a big surprise.

The book is available on Amazon in both print and digital editions. Go to Amazon books and search on Mickey Murry.

Here is a review by a first reader.
 ------------------------

Hello, my name is Darell and I have lived in the same apartment complex as Mickey and Brenda for over 2 years. I watch him and Brenda walk Bo (their dog) and they are always very friendly. Mickey said he was going to write a book about his life and I didn't think that much of it. Well, I was in for a big surprise. I am amazed that someone of Mickey's caliber would even say hello to me. 
 
He is a very humble person. His book says it all and does an excellent job of it. In his book Riding the Bull he explains the highs and lows of his life and makes it so fascinating and interesting. I hated to put it down to do my daily chores. It makes you want to know what the next adventure is going to be like. I know Mickey really did and still does love all of his wives in a special way. He has every right to be proud of his children and their success. In his book you will ride with him in limos, helicopters, and jets. 
 
You will meet very distinguished people like Bob Hope, Joe Gibbs, Gerald Ford, and many others. My wife and I were wondering during many parts of the book how after building all those house's and mansions that he wound up in an apartment in the end. Well the way he puts the story together you will easily understand. I would and will highly recommend Riding the Bull to any and everyone I know and come in contact with. Brenda after meeting you as well, I am very proud to know you. 
 
Mickey you have a real winner here. Murry Homes was a winner but this time I predict you will not fall off this bull! Your Friends Darell and Tammy .
 
_______________
 
contact me at ridingthebullbymurry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment