Tuesday, September 15, 2015

People ask. Why did you write Riding The Bull?

The obvious reason is that it is quite an honor for some to think your story has merit and worth publishing. But that was not my primary reason.

I hoped that my story would inspire and motivate some people that it was possible for someone, like me, with two kids, at age 18, no education, and no family wealth to accomplish great things. 

Anything is possible if are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and to go out of your way to convince others that can help you that you want to be a winner. Success will follow a great effort.  And although some failure or setbacks may follow great success, what you  accomplished will always be there. And what is more important, you can get back at it again and accomplish some more.

This is a great story about the American dream, Texas style. It is not just about the glitz and glamorous side of life, but it is about the genuine pitfalls of someone who is willing to try and accomplish great things.  That is why Riding The Bull is the appropriate title for my story.  Read my story and you will see why the title fits.

I have heard wonderful feedback from numerous first purchasers who read the book straight through and that makes me feel good.

It will make you feel good and inspired too. Look for it under my name Mickey Murry on Amazon.

Or call me at 214-282-0027.
Follow my blog at ridingthebull.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment