Sunday, October 11, 2015

A slice of Texas history and the American dream told from the perspective of a person who lived it.

Dan Flynn was a part of my ride.  He was the Roger Staubach of Bankers.  Because of him I had dealings with Roger Staubach, Tom Landry, Joe Gibbs and many other well known people.  I became involved in starting a new bank and gained ownership in several others.  I eventually became Chairman of the Board of a bank and that was a very proud moment in my life.  

Read about this great person and many more in my story.  Dan, like me, is no longer in banking, but he  is genuinely happy and content with his life serving the people of District 2 in East Texas as a State representative. He was named East Texas legislator of the year in 2013. An honor that I know from my personal experience with him that was well earned and deserved.

We are pleased with the great reception we are getting from the first readers of Riding The Bull. It is a special story about the growth of cites like Plano, Texas and the people that made it happen. 

Order your copy now and find out why many people don't want to put the story down. It is a slice of real Texas history and the American dream told from the perspective of a person who lived it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment