Tuesday, October 27, 2015

John Grisham needed help getting his first book read and so do I.

I Need Your Help--Yes, I mean I need your help.


Since Riding The Bull was released in July, I have had  wonderful feed back from early readers--plenty of people love the story and that makes me feel good. Now that I know readers like my story, I feel comfortable working hard to sell books and get more people to enjoy the story.


As I said I NEED YOUR HELP, please go to ridingthebull.blogspot.com and check it out--get your autographed copy--help me create a best seller.   If you have already read the story please tell your friends and then go to Amazon books and post a good review. Search for Mickey Murry on Amazon to purchase a digital or print copy.


In the next few months, look for me on Texas radio and several of the popular book clubs. Bookmark this blog to stay posted.


Thank you so much for your help.


Mickey Murry "Bull Rider."

No comments:

Post a Comment