Friday, May 22, 2015

Love to personalize a copy just for you.

It is happening. More than 50 years in the making, 8 months in the writing and the finish line is in sight. If you have not ordered your limited edition autographed copy, then you need to do it now.

The image on the left is the book cover from my story. The jet, the classic car and the home were all symbols of a successful career.  I lived it, you can read about it.

The corner of the house pictured in the background was the Castle as described in the book. It was the first house built in Willowbend Estates in Plano, Texas before Plano was even on the national map, as it is today.

I would love to personalize a copy for you and for your friends.

What I did, with the help of my friends, in Plano is a part of Texas history. I tell all about it in the book.

Mickey Murry.

No comments:

Post a Comment